Thailand Tour Package (4N/5D) Package Cost - 15,000 [Ex - Air Fare]
Day 1 Pattaya: Welcome to Thailand
Land to a warm welcome as you begin your trip in the Land of Smiles.
Land to a warm welcome at the Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The agent's representative with receive you and arrange for a private cab transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Enjoy the spectacular views en route. After check-in and lunch at the hotel, head on to explore Pattaya.
In this Thailand tour package, you can include a visit to the local markets in the evening. For dinner, there are several Indian and local restaurants to choose from. After dinner, you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 Pattaya: The coral island tour of Koh Larn
Explore the shimmering beach and its marine life by indulging in snorkeling and scuba diving at Koh Larn.
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, proceed to the Koh Larn island. Here, you can indulge in watersports like snorkeling and scuba diving or relax on the beautiful beaches. Spend some time at the hotel and the return to the hotel for a delightful lunch.
Enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure. You could rest in the hotel or head out for some local exploration. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Bangkok: Temple tour of Bangkok
Head on to Bangkok for shopping and a tour of the popular temples.
The third day of your trip to Thailand begins with a breakfast in the hotel at Pattaya, after which you will be transferred to Bangkok. The Thailand tour package includes a temple tour to Wat Traimit (Temple of Golden Buddha) and Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha).
You can have lunch at a local restaurant. The evening is left for leisure activities and shopping. The capital city is also the home to some of the most amazing spa centers.
For dinner, you will be taken for the Chao Phraya dinner cruise. You will then be taken to the hotel for check-in and an overnight stay.
Distance from Pattaya to Bangkok: 150 km
Travel Time: 3 hours
Day 4 Bangkok: A trip to the Safari World
Enjoy a fun-filled day in the Safari World.
After breakfast at the hotel in Bangkok, you will be taken to the Safari World. The Marine Park is the most popular section of the Safari World and features dolphin show, sea lion show etc. You can have lunch at one of the Indian restaurants .
The evening is at leisure. Explore more of the city and enjoy shopping at the markets .
Later in the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 Bangkok: Departure from Bangkok
Bid goodbye to Thailand as your tour comes to an end.
As per the Thailand itinerary, your final day will begin with a breakfast in the hotel. Post breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for onwards journey. This concludes your 4 nights 5 days trip to Thailand.
Distance from Bangkok to Bangkok Airport: 32 km
Travel Time: 1 hour
- • Welcome drink on arrival
- • 24 - hour helpline.
- • Pick Up & Drop from Airport .
- • Applicable airport taxes (Subject to change)
- • 02 Night's accommodation in Pattaya
- • 02 Night's accommodation in Bangkok
- • Meal plan as per itinerary
- • Temple City Tour & Safari world
- • Coral Island tour with Lunch
- • All tours & transfers by Private basis.
- • Any Air Ticket/VISA fare
- • Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- • Thailand Visa on arrival & Insurance Premium,but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- • Cost of any Optional Tours/Excursions and Watersports at Koh Larn.
- • GST on gross billing is extra
- • Any expenses of personal nature such as Porter age, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
- • Any meals other than those specified in the 'Inclusions" column.
- • Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- • Guest need to carry valid photo ID,Original Passport for each of the family members travelling
- • One room can accommodate maximum 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- • Fixed/ buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
- • Government service tax extra